Would you like to help us reach Nome this year?
We have a wonderful group of dogs and are really looking forward to our upcoming race season. Our main goal in running races this year is to get a happy and healthy team to the finish lines and ultimately under the burled arch to the finish line and complete the entire 1049 miles as competitively as we can.
In order to accomplish this, we need your help. The cost of running our kennel and all the races is about $50,000.00! We are working hard at this time to earn the required funding. We would like you to consider being one of our sponsors. Keeping and training a dog team year round and preparing them to run a race like the Iditarod is an expensive adventure. Here is a breakdown of some of our expenses:
- Iditarod Entry fee — $4,000.00
- Dry dog food — $15,000.00
- Meat and fish — $5,000.00
- Dog booties and coats — $3,000.00
- Harnesses, lines and clips — $1,500.00
- Sled bags — $500.00
- Sled runner plastic — $1,800.00
- Veterinary care — $3,000.00
- Straw — $500.00
- Other miscellaneous gear and expenses — $5,000.00
If you want to be a part of our team by sponsoring some of the above expenses, please click the donate button below. Thank you!
A huge thank you to our awesome sponsors!
Lead dog sponsors
Team dog sponsors